user: pass:
prev. | next | track | email | print
About the website
michaelfloering

New User

Posted: Sep 15 2009, 08:26 PM
Hello,

I just registered and I love this website. The pictures, especially, are priceless in depicting the beauty/grace of the rhino and the tragedy of the prolonged pursuit of this brother-sister animal.

I registered that I could contact the moderator that I could see images in HD, but the link to do so leads me to a blank page. (I'm using Google Chrome.) If I could find the address somewhere else, I'd do that, but no luck.

[The photo I want to access in HD is http://www.rhinoresourcecenter.c...&sort_key=added ]

Thank you so much for the work of this website and the consideration of this forum post,
Michael Floering
michaelfloering

New User

Posted: Sep 16 2009, 06:06 PM
Sort of a coincidence that I stumbled upon such a good example of the phenomenon here but.. .Maybe it's strange, but I wanted to see the texture of the photograph in more detail, and to have the HD photograph saved for reference to the texture... I really love the texture of these kinds of photographs and would like to learn to emulate it digitally, so I'll use this as a reference.

Thank you again!
Manso

New User

Posted: Mar 23 2010, 07:35 AM
Hi,
I would like to know the exact figures (year by year, or every 5 or ten years) of the rhino population in the twentieth century, in order to establish the curve of the progressive disappearance of the species. Indeed, it is sorely lacking to sensitize world opinion. Thank you in advance and congratulations for your work.
RĂ©mi
Grem

New User

Posted: May 11 2011, 02:14 AM
This website is a great resource for me and I can't thank you enough for it. Is it possible that you could flag literature articles so that I can re-visit the ones I need? Thanks again! biggrin.gif
zakkiromeo

Unregistered

Posted: May 18 2011, 07:05 AM
Yes, this is really great website for rhinos. thank you
Willem

Administrator

Posted: Nov 24 2011, 10:46 PM
Remial,

We are having some problems with the server allowing you to send email...

Please list the images you would like to have or send me a personal message via this forum... Then I can see what I can do (if we have the rights to give you a high res version) and I can email you the images.

--------------------
Willem van Strien - Rhino Resource Center Admin

[ Home ][ Literature ][ Rhino Images ][ Rhino Forums ][ Rhino Species ][ Links ][ About V2.0]